RE: OT: New Email Home?

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: RE: OT: New Email Home?
Late to the party, but I've been using Google Apps since it was free. I pay
now, but $10/m (per user) is well worth it. I host the services through my
own GoDaddy domain.

Security and peace of mind knowing that Google owns my digital life. Like
getting a constant hug from a stranger .... all.the.time.

It is what it is. I vote for G-Suite (Or whatever the marketing buzzword is
today).

Thanks,
Alex.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+