Re: How to open a text file with kwrite from a menu?

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Re: How to open a text file with kwrite from a menu?
Thanks Alex.

I don't think I asked my question well.

You suggested:

That works the same as:

(Which I had tried).

Both open the file, to read-only, but what I want to
do is open the file in the text editor 'kwrite'.

When I do: kwrite SOMEFILE.txt <E> from the command line,
the file opens in the editor.

My question might be better ask this way:
How can I do that from a menu.

Is there a syntax something like: exec kwrite SOMEFILE.txt
that can be used to within an html menu?