Re: NetGear Routers

+ (text/html)
Author: Mark Phillips
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: NetGear Routers
I looked for a DD_WRT version for the WNDR3400v3 router, and I did not find
anything current. It seems the hardware is not supported yet?

Anyway, I did find a way to backup the configuration of the router. I
performed the Netgear upgrade, and it seems to have saved all the
configuration settings, but I used the back up anyway and all seems to be
working!

Thanks!

Mark