Re: NetGear Routers

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: Re: NetGear Routers
I just recently accepted the automated firmware upgrade on my "Netgear
Nighthawk AC1900".

It dropped all the allowed mac addresses on my access filter.

Frustratingly enough, it didn't delete them. I still saw them on the
allowed table, yet it wouldn't connect. The only solution I've found has
been to add the same record again ... with a different description name.
Then delete the old one. It won't allow you to overnight an existing entry.
If you delete the record and add it back with the same name it still blocks
it.

I had about 30 allowed. Lost them all. I didn't have an optionto roll back.

Thanks,
Alex.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+