Re: Vocational Rehab

+ (text/html)
Author: trent shipley
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Vocational Rehab
I don't really like working in legacy environments, but it's not that bad
either. You just get typecast as a legacy programmer of environment x and
language y.

Pascal was my first language, oh so long ago, and I actually enjoyed
working with it for programming 101 and 201. I've had COBOL classes to, and
while COBOL is mostly warts, it still has charms.

I'm kinda stuck with my parents in Glendale, but not totally. I would
certainly not mind talking to your former manager.