Meeting: Free/Open Source Stammtisch and Jobs Night this Tue…

+ (text/html)
+ ljpnpojblgkbeaej.png (image/png)
Author: PLUG Announcements
To: plug-announce
Subject: Meeting: Free/Open Source Stammtisch and Jobs Night this Tues October 17th
Wikipedia describes a Stammtisch as:
A Stammtisch (German: "regulars table") is an informal group meeting
held on a regular basis, and also the usually large, often round table
around which the group meets. A Stammtisch is not a structured meeting,
but rather a friendly get-together.

Or in other words, we get together at a restaurant and talk.  It's fun!

*We'll be meeting at Boulders On Southern at 7pm on Tuesday for the
Free/Open Source Software Stammtisch.
The Jobs night starts a little early at 6pm
*
Please come and join us for some good conversation over good food and
drinks, both of which are optional... Friends and family are all
welcome. Come see where the conversation leads this time, it doesn't
just stick exclusively with Free Software and Linux.  Us geeks are
interested in all sorts of things, so the conversation always leads to a
good time. If you have any problems, feel free to bring in your machine
and we'll see what we can do to fix your problem...
Boulders on Southern Located on the north side of Southern about 1/4
mile east of Alma School     1010 W Southern Ave (Map
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/1010+W+Southern+Ave,+Poca+Fiesta+Shopping+Center,+Mesa,+AZ+85210/@33.3932915,-111.8529252,17z/data=%214m2%213m1%211s0x872ba803d054a6cf:0x312604cf48a3871e>)
Mesa, Arizona 85210

For more info Click Here
<http://phxlinux.org/meetings/17-free-software-stammtisch-east-valley.html>