Adblockers for Ipad/Safari

+ (text/html)
Author: Phil Waclawski
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Adblockers for Ipad/Safari
So, my mom called me, anxious because yet another pop up seemed to claim
her ipad was about to implode unless she went to google play and install
something, supposedly free, to save her ipad.

Google Play is of course android, and it seems unlikely, assuming it
actually takes her to Google play, that anything will even work on an Apple
device.

So trying to find a good adblocker for safari on ipad to keep this kind of
stuff from popping up.

It looks like apple has partially lobotomized some of the ones that were
doing too good of a job, so what can folks recommend?

Phil Waclawski