Re: annotation with gimp

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael
To: Main PLUG discussion list, Doug Nordfors
Subject: Re: annotation with gimp
after testing it seems you need to take a multi page pdf document apart....
no need to ask how you can take them apart.... google is your friend:How to
split pdf file <http://superuser.com/questions/684769/ddg#684844>with
chrome

It can be done using google chrome

    1)Drag and drop pdf file to chrome
    2)Click print from the toolbar which appears when mouse pointer placed on
    bottom right corner.
    3)Select the pages you need to extract

4)Click change button and select save as pdf instead of printer (I'm CCing
my boss who needs to do this)
please reply all if you reply

--