Re: Internet down

+ (text/html)
Author: Snyder, Alexander J
To: PLUG Distro
Subject: Re: Internet down
Recently I updated the firmware on my netgear nighthawk and it dropped all
my entries of "allowed" PCs from the MAC filter. Maybe an update?

Did the PCs stay down after a reboot? If you don't want to cycle the whole
box, maybe cycle the network interface?

Interested to troubleshoot. Let us know!

Thanks,
Alex.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+

On Oct 9, 2017 17:56, "Herminio Hernandez, Jr." <