Re: hanging initrds

+ (text/html)
Author: Michael Butash
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: hanging initrds
I happened to come across this and thought of this thread, might be useful
for those old systems from when you could still fit a half-dozen kernels on
a 100mb partition. I've not done initrd compression before, and slows it
down some, but as he says, better than reinstalling.

http://www.murraytwins.com/blog/?p=156

-mb