New Video: Aaron Jones - Intro to git

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: New Video: Aaron Jones - Intro to git
Just uploaded a new video of Aaron Jones presenting an Intro to git
This will be a basic introduction to Git discussing how to use Git
to handle version control, what version control is, and why we should
use version control. He will also explain how to use Git in combination
with Github.com and demonstrate how we can share files or contribute
to projects using Git.

https://youtu.be/6F-D2HGHtgo

Aaron is a web developer who enjoys using new technologies. He
began using Linux while still a kid and is pro- VIM, GIT, CMUS,
and NEWSBEUTER. His workflow is command line based and he hope's to
help others learn more about computing, linux ,and the tools out there
to make them more productive.

Let me know if you enjoy it,
Brian Cluff