Re: OT: Best cell phone plan for light use?

Author: Ed
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: OT: Best cell phone plan for light use?
Joe,

Google Project Fi does some network switching at the radio level so
the phones must be built that way - as Google phones are. I don't know
of any other manufacturer that work with Fi.
On the other hand, Google does provide 0% financing.

If you are thinking about getting a Pixel phone, you are just about to
see a new product announcement. Also, a Google phone would have less
problems with upgrades - as in you would get them directly from
Google.

Android Nougat has greatly improved the management of notices - useful
and easy to customize.