Re: sporadic connectivity

+ (text/html)
Author: Brian Cluff
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: sporadic connectivity
More than likely you just need a pcie card. They have antennas on them
that are much more powerful than the tiny little antennas that are built
into the USB dongles. I've got a dongle that won't pick on the access
point at the other end of my house even though my laptop and a computer
with a PCIe card pick them up fine.

Brian Cluff