Re: Question about APT

+ (text/html)
Author: Brien Dieterle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: Question about APT
Simplex Solutions looks like it was bought by KeepSolid

Their client is now downloadable here:
https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/downloads/linux

The link itself goes here:

http://apt.keepsolid.com/debian/pool/main/v/vpn-unlimited/vpn-unlimited_4.1_amd64.deb

So maybe apt.keepsolid.com is the new apt repo? I can't tell if it should
work or not. Maybe they don't support a bona-fide repo anymore.