Re: How to make wireless stay connected? Solved. Thanks!

Author: Matt Graham
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to make wireless stay connected? Solved. Thanks!
On 2017-08-04 08:15, Matt Graham wrote:
> On 2017-08-01 08:28, wrote:
> [snip]
>> with Mint 18, I cannot get back to the
>> nice, clean, simple, straightforward list that Mint 17 had:
>> http://www.upquick.com/temp/launcher.jpg
> I am not sure this is available in KDE 5.

Not quite, but you can get something that is similar. Right-click on
the application launcher menu. Select "alternatives". You should be
able to choose from "application launcher", "application dashboard", and
"application menu". The last one is the thing that is most like what
you want. Note that you'll have to change the icon for this too, and
for some reason, they used the "pick any file" dialog instead of the
"pick an icon" dialog, which makes it more difficult to pick an icon.
/usr/share/icons/oxygen/base/64x64/places/start-here-kde.png is a
reasonably good choice.

--
Crow202 Blog: http://crow202.org/wordpress
There is no Darkness in Eternity