Re: How to make wireless stay connected?

+ (text/html)
Author: Brien Dieterle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: How to make wireless stay connected?
Actually from a forum post:
https://askubuntu.com/questions/284770/how-to-disable-kde-wallet-and-have-remember-password-working
"I solved this issue by going into the network manager settings by clicking
the wifi/network icon in the taskbar > Settings icon, and then from the
networks screen that appears, I right-clicked my connection, clicked edit,
and then under the "General configuration" tab, ticked the "All users may
connect to this network" check box. When I restarted my computer, I wasn't
asked to enter the kwallet password and connected to my network
automatically. "