Re: some pages don't load

+ (text/html)
Author: Brien Dieterle
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: some pages don't load
Are you sure you refreshed the modem, and not the router? (or are they a
combined unit?). It sounds like the DNS server on the router was totally
broken and either had some cached records or your computer had some cached
records. This is assuming you are using your router for your DNS server.
You could always just set your clients to use google's DNS (8.8.8.8,
8.8.4.4) if you continue to have problems. You can do this either manually
on each client or tell the router to send these to the clients via DHCP
settings.