Anybody interested in the domain 'ziplinux.com'?

Author: PLUG-discuss
To: plug-discuss
Subject: Anybody interested in the domain 'ziplinux.com'?
Seven years ago, I purchased the domain name 'ziplinux.com'
because I had delusions of grandeur about trying to create
a very quick to install customized version of Linux that
would include some of my own fantastic and grandiose ideas ;)

While I still cling tenaciously to many of the same wild and
crazy ideas, the reality of life is that I just have too many
irons in the fire (and not enough technical savvy) to do
everything that I wish I could do.

But I still think ZipLinux is a great name that has great
potential ... so if any of my good Linux friends have any
interest in acquiring this marvelous name to do something
magnificent with it, please make me an offer that I cannot
refuse.