From: PLUG-discuss [mailto:plug-discuss-bounces@lists.phxlinux.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Gibson
Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2018 2:20 PM
To: Main PLUG discussion list
Subject: Re: This month's meeting is special

This one is thursday may 10th at 7pm, located in chandler at the desert breeze police substation.

It would be a bit out of the way, but I am willing to make the trip, unless there is another willing to bring you.

On Tue, May 8, 2018, 2:10 PM Eric Oyen <eric.oyen@icloud.com> wrote:

hmmm. you would still have to travel a ways west. I am out by avondale here.

still, no one has mentioned the meeting location or time. the last one I attended was at the sequoia school and I am not even sure where that is.