I use KeePassXC (via the snap) and KeePass2Android. On my Ubuntu Desktop I have the file saved in the directory that NextCloud syncs and then have KeePass2Android also grab it from Nextcloud. Works great.

Ted

On 01/02/2018 01:13 PM, der.hans wrote:
Am 02. Jan, 2018 schwätzte Mark Phillips so:

moin moin Mark,

I sync my files manually. Last I looked KeePassX still didn't have a
viable sync option. A sync tool was probably the plugin I considered.

Missing features include a tool for syncing files, a tool for exporting
password sets and a use anywhere random stringerator.

All easy to work around for an individual, but the sync features would
help a lot of team use.

ciao,

der.hans

I forgot to add that I also use KeePass2Android, and I forget how the two
stay synchronized. But it works well.

Maybe I will download the two, KeePassX and KeePassDroid, and see if they
can read my KeePass2 database.

Mark

On Tue, Jan 2, 2018 at 11:36 AM, Jerry Snitselaar <dev@snitselaar.org>
wrote:

On Tue Jan 02 18, Carruth, Rusty wrote:

My only interaction with the KeePas* suite resulted in not being able to
read the database after an upgrade/update/something.

I don’t remember which it was (2, x, whatever).  The machine is at home.
I’ll have to look, but I’m hoping we’ll get some reaction and info that
maybe will point to a solution for me as well…

There is an action in the database menu to import a keepass 1 format
database. Perhaps the issue was that. I have a vague recollection of
running into that at some point.